Reversible Ninja Mask
Each mask sold separately*
- Contoured, double-layer face mask with adjustable elastic earbands for easy adjustment and all-day comfort
- Filter pocket
- Machine washable and reusable
- Lined with black cotton fabric
- Responsibly made in Boise, Idaho by our talented seamstress, Rita
- 6.0 inches from top of nose to base of chin
- 9.5 inches from side-to-side
- Fully adjustable elastic earbands
- One size fits most adults
S H E is an Idaho-based 501(c)3 nonprofit creating education and employment opportunities for girls and women around the world. Every purchase allows us to continue serving girls and women in Togo, Africa during these difficult times.
Our 180 students in Togo, Africa are receiving at-home lesson plans, menstrual and sanitation kits, and continued support each week. The 20 women we employ in Togo are receiving full employment and benefits throughout business closures, and our incredible seamstresses are sewing reusable face masks for the community of Notse, Togo.
Learn more about our work here.